Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Welcome to my writing site...

Hi, my name is Weston.  I am an amateur writer and an experienced man.  I plan on turning my experiences as a human into a blog.  The purpose of the blog is merely to give me reason to write and express my feelings.  If this appeals to you, I invite you to read more.  But, please keep in mind that the site is for me and my purposes.

I do not plan on trying to make anyone else very happy, but I am not going to go out of my way to displease anyone either.  I just want you to know this going into it.  I really don't want to spend a lot of time moderating comments from people who want to argue about what I think or write about.  I hope that seems fair to you.

So, off to the word processor.  I've got things to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment